- The studio is run by a PowerMac G5 and Pro-Tools HD TDM 7.0
recording at 96 khz and 24 bit.
- There are 24 simultaneous inputs usable in four different rooms: a
main performance room that can house your entire band, a small
overdubbing room for vocals or other instruments that need isolated,
a control room, and a large game room that also contains 12 inputs
for drum isolation or guitar amps.
- A highlight of the studio is the 7'9" Petrof Concert Grand Piano. It is in
stunning condition, purchased in 2005, maintained and tuned often
by Loren DiGiorgi.
- We use the Hearback Technologies headphone system, which
includes a separate headphone mixer for four separate performers.
With these mixers, you as the performer can decide the levels that
you want to hear in your mix without affecting what your fellow
performers are hearing or what is being recorded. You have
complete control over what you hear so that you can feel comfortable
in the studio. Your comfort is crucial to getting the best recording in
the least amount of time.
- We have enough microphones to suit any recording needs you might
have, including high quality microphones by AKG, Audio Technica,
Rode, Shure, Sennheiser and Neumann.
- The studio is soundproof and custom-built for acoustic neutrality. We
digitally create the acoustic environment for your tracks and the quiet
studio does not interfere.
- Roland XP-80 keyboard workstation
- Roland Fantom G8 keyboard workstation
- All necessary cables, preamps, mic stands, DI boxes, open and
closed headphones, and whatever miscellaneous items you might
need to have the best recording possible.
- Roland VS-2480 portable 24 track workstation for recording 24/96 on
- Korg MR-1000 for on-location stereo recording at 1 bit DSD super
- Many superior processing tools including plug-ins by Waves that
allow us to fix any wrong notes you might sing as well as superior
noise-reduction tools for on-location recording in noisy environments
- Studio monitors are the Mackie HR824 and 624 for the rear
surround; Bose surround sound speakers are in the performing
- Mackie Big Knob allows for routing sounds throughout the studio.
- A network of 5 computers working together to make your music come